Monday, March 17, 2008

It's been a while.

So, like the title suggests, I haven't blogged any in a while. I've been working pretty hard on some stuff at work. Most of it has to do with Ext js so not much has changed from my last post in that area. On the other hand, I've been dancing a whole lot more.

I just got back from lindyfest and it was very fun but it wore me out. I really need to work on my turns and spins. I think the way for me to reach the next level of swing dancing is to move myself more to emphasize what my follow does. There were some excellent teachers out there and I highly recommend taking classes from Ramona Staffeld and Peter Strom if you ever get the chance. Ramona is incredibly graceful and smooth and Peter is hilarious. They are both very good teachers.

No comments: